Sales Executive (Bournemouth Office)
MMG are looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing
sales team, suiting a recent graduate looking to break into
their first job in media or a candidate seeking out their next
career move and looking to get a foot into the advertising industry.
Mobile Media Group has been the driving force for Mobile Out-of-Home for over 40 years. In 1983, MMG were pioneering the first advertising van, and now we offer a wide range of services and products to suit a range of clients from different sectors.
The Out-of-Home sector is currently seeing rapid evolution towards a more digital, green, and inclusive future. Our goal is to lead the market when it comes to innovation and creativity. We aim to create experiences rather than campaigns, making the people who work for MMG an integral part of the MMG success story.
MMG are looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing sales team, suiting a recent graduate looking to break into their first job in media or a candidate seeking out their next career move and looking to get a foot into the advertising industry.
The Sales Executive role will play a crucial part in supporting the day-to-day functioning of the sales team, with a focus on responding to client briefs and supporting the wider team.
From the outset, this role will give the right individual the opportunity to learn about the world of outdoor advertising and develop within a fast-growing business.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the MMG portfolio of products, understanding the key strengths of each and what they are good for.
- Act as the lead support to the sales team – you will be part of the full process from responding to client briefs through to booking in the sale on our internal systems.
- Work with the wider team in Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure all brief responses are of the highest standard.
- Deliver excellent customer service, building relationships with key decision makers and agency contacts.
- Maintain a pro-active approach internally, communicating with all the relevant departments outside of Sales – including Operations, Marketing, Finance and any external stakeholders too.
- Learn how to construct and deliver an effective and structured sales argument with clients.
- Stay up to date with industry news, using internal tools and external publications to keep up to speed with what our clients and competitors are doing in the market.
- Work towards helping the team achieve group sales targets as well as achieving your very own personal key performance indicators too.
- An all-round passion for the media industry with the determination to succeed and the desire to learn more about the company.
- A well organised individual with a great eye for detail.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who can work independently on their own accord and work well within a team environment too.
- Numerically Literate.
- A good working knowledge of excel and powerpoint.